Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Upside down Pizza

If you haven't noticed already my family LOVES pizza.  I think M would order out at least once a week if I would let him.  M worked late yesterday so I needed something quick for the kids and when I came across this I knew it wouldn't take long at all.  K LOVED it, he eat the whole thing without me telling him to "eat" every 5 mins. 

1 lb of ground turkey (beef or italian sausage casings removed would be good also)
1 small onion chopped
1-2 tbsps of minced garlic
salt & pepper to taste
1 jar of pizza sauce
1 lb of mozzarella cheese

Pizza crust
1 cup of milk
2 eggs
1 tbsp of evoo
1 tbsp garlic salt
1 cup of AP flour

Saute onion and garlic in evoo, till tender.  Add turkey and brown, when cooked through add the pizza sauce and warm.  While the meat is cooking combine ingredients for the crust.  Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.   Put the mozzarella at the bottom of baking dish and top with meat mixture.  Pour the crust mixture on top of meat and bake in a 350 oven for 35 minutes.  Very quick and easy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment